Tuesday, August 11, 2009

YOU'RE REALLY A DIVORCE LAWYER?

Yes, I hear that question all the time. And honestly, it is a question that I seriously asked myself when I first started focusing in family law (divorce & custody) 2 years ago. The answer is absolutely YES! I am so pleased that I can assist families during such a conflict-ridden time in their lives.

Putting aside any personal feelings about divorce and marriage, the fact is that many marriages end in divorce. It is by far one of the most emotionally challenging times of your life. If you have children, it can be even more emotional and upsetting.

What we provide for our clients is compassion, attentiveness, professionalism and affordability. We treat each client with patience and respect. We understand how difficult this time is, and we are here for our clients to try to work through those difficult times.

I have also been through divorce myself. I know how difficult it can be. It is my goal to help clients in this difficult time, and help them move toward healing.

This blog will be a source of information about the laws of Michigan as they relate to divorce and custody, and will hopefully provide clients and potential clients with valuable insight into options for getting through a difficult time...


If you are interested in learning more, please call Wendy Alton at 734-665-4441 or email her at walton@psedlaw.com. More information about her firm, Pear Sperling Eggan & Daniels, P.C., can be found here: www.psedlaw.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment